April 21, 2013

Robots and Donuts! A Delicious Future for Eric Joyner.



Over the past few years Eric Joyner has made a name for himself by being featured in dozens of galleries and won multiple awards. But it's his Robot and Donuts series of paintings which attracts most of his attention. And why wouldn't it as his works depicts retro style robots exploring and participating in various activities that involves a Donut/s. So, why Robots and Donuts?
 “Upon deciding to become a gallery artist, I had to make some rules, or guidelines. They were as follows: 
  1. I will only paint things I like, 
  2. The subject(s) had to be something that I could paint for 30 years, and 
  3. That people like it. 
Donuts & robots together make no sense. I find this interesting.” - Eric Joyner





To see more of Eric Joyner's fantastic art, check out his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and contributing